- Membership is Ownership – By Becoming a Member You Join 1200+ Households (40% of Orcas Island) As Co-Owners of Your Community Food Co-op.
- Membership Supports Your Community – Help Build a Year-Round Local Economy, Support Island Farmers, and Lead the Way to a Sustainable Future!
Plus, Members Receive Great Economic Benefits
- 10% Off Monthly Member-Owner Coupon – Receive 10% off a shop of your choice each month (*applies to all regularly priced items).
- Special Order Discounts – Pay just 10% over the catalog price for all UNFI items. Use our member online catalog for browsing.
- 5% Off Bulk Department Purchases Every Day
- Discounts on Co-op Events and Educational Programs
- Eligibility for Patronage Dividends – Receive Owner Patronage Dividends as the co-op matures
- Reciprocal Benefits at Most Other Co-ops Nationally – While reciprocation is up to each co-op individually, most co-ops honor visiting memberships
Pay In Full – $240 One-time Investment. Processing Fee is Waived. No Fees or Dues. Ever.
Pay by Installments – Monthly $10 Installments Until Paid In Full. One-Time Processing Fee of $10.
During Join in July we are throwing in a Co-op t-shirt as extra incentive for new Members who Pay in Full.
JOIN TODAY to claim your insulated bag filled with swag, product samples and lots of other goodies (pickup in-store next time you shop)!